Monday, August 18, 2008

Next Time You are Sick, Take out the Vinegar

Mairi Beautyman, features editor at TreeHugger.com, says the next time you are sick,take out the vinegar. It's good for everything from fevers to acid reflux. Also check out TreeHugger for 62 Uses for Vinegar.
I recently was laid up with tonsillitis, which came with a very high fever -- it actually reached 105.4 (go to the hospital if your fever stays this high). At this point, the slightly terrified friend who was taking care of me suggested his mother's apple cider vinegar sock trick.

Smelly vinegar on my feet? Now, in any other state I may have objected to this, but I'm passing it on because it really seemed to work. I also found four additional medicinal ways to use this magic stuff. The jury is still out on whether it is the cure-all we all are looking for, but several studies around the world suggest good things. Read more

1 comment:

Ken said...

For more information about sinusitis and related treatment options visit http://www.sinusinfocenter.com