- Stand up tall with a straight spine and position your feet hip-width apart.
- Bend your knees and sit back deeply. Do not shift your knees farther than your toes as you sit back.
- Jump up as high as you can, explosively. Straighten your legs as you jump.
- Bend your knees and land in a squatting position, as lightly as possible. Quickly jump back up as soon as you touch the ground.
- Stand in a lunge position with one foot in front and one foot behind, hips lowered into a squat
- Begin with normal lunge, with front leg at a 90 degree angle in the squat position and back leg behind you
- Squat your body up into a jump
- Replace your feet in the air, moving back leg in front, and front leg in back
- Go straight into a lunge with opposite legs
- Keep your chest and torso upright and engaged throughout entire movement
- Stand in front of a box, bench, or sturdy low table with feet directly under the hips and hands by your side.
- Lower yourself into the jumping position by bending at the knees and hips. Keep your head up and back straight.
- Explosively jump from the crouched position while swinging the arms.
- Land softly on the centre of the platform absorbing the impact with your legs.
- Stand tall.
- Return to starting position by either jumping backwards off the box, or by stepping down and repeating the movement.
Perform this workout two to three times weekly on non-consecutive days. Be sure to maintain proper form in each exercise. These exercises are perfectly safe unless you try to do extra repetitions by using sloppy form.
Do you want to naturally gain up to 2 ½ inches to your butt FAST? Are you looking for a bigger butt program that is easy to learn, understand, perform, AND stick to? To start making your butt bigger, rounder, and tighter TODAY, click here!