Friday, November 18, 2016

The Zero-Carb Solution to Weight Gain and Inferitlity

If you struggle with weight gain or infertility, cutting out ALL carbs may be the solution, says Kelly Hogan.
My mom never struggled with weight. She has always had an incredible figure, so she didn't really think about sugar or fat when she fed us kids. Like most parents in the '80s, it just wasn't on her radar, but it did start to affect me. By the end of middle school, I considered myself heavy. And while most people experience the freshman 15 in college, I gained more like the freshman 50.

I tried every diet imaginable. I would starve myself down and then regain twice as much. I tried a diet of only pickles. I tried to see how many days I could go without eating solid food. I tried all kinds of nutty stuff. I also did regular things, like cutting calories and exercising, but I could never stay not-fat. Read more

No comments: