Friday, December 30, 2011

As Little as 20 Minutes of Walking Daily Can Help Any Illness

With as little as twenty minutes of walking a day, literally any illness can be helped, says David Brownstein, MD.
Since it is the holiday season, I would like to take a second and wish all my readers a healthy and happy holiday season and new year! Since many of us make new year’s resolutions, let me help you make one – to exercise.

One of the biggest frustrations that I have is trying to convince my patients to participate in some form of daily or semi-daily exercise. Exercise does not have to mean going to a gym and taking a class. Exercise can be as simple as walking for twenty to thirty minutes per day.

What can exercise do for you? Let me rephrase the question; what can’t exercise do for you? Read more

No comments: