Monday, May 23, 2016

Can Eye Yoga Improve Your Vision?

Eye yoga, which involves stretching, blinking, and warming the eyes regularly, may help to promote better vision
Before starting a workout, I stretch - as one must. I sit and close my eyes, then open them and move my eyeballs up and down and side to side. After a few minutes, I pop my hands over my face. That's my exercise done. The day can begin.

Sound a bit odd? Not as much as you might think. I'm tapping into a new trend for working out the eyes, known as eye yoga.

Potential benefits are said to be incredible. It is believed to relieve eye dryness, eye strain - suffered by up to 90 per cent of computer users - and alleviate the itchiness of hay fever. Some suggest workouts can improve long or short-sightedness - though experts do not age. Read more.

No comments: