Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How to Shed Middle-Aged Spread:in Just Six Weeks

Experts say the fat that collects around the abdomen has dangerous implications for our health, such as raising blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Michael and Mary Eades, co-authors of Protein Power, have developed a new diet to eliminate abdominal fat in just six weeks.
Millions of us suffer from it - the dangerously unhealthy spare tyre that won't budge. But doctors now claim a new diet can banish it in six weeks. And best of all, juicy steaks and glasses of wine are allowed! Read more

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone told me that rubbing butter on your boobs makes them bigger. Is that true? They also told me that rubbing them with basil helps too? Please help

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Neither is true.

Lil Shaawty said...

I use johnsons aloe & vitamin e lotion, make my skin super soft & vitamin e prevents and helps stretch marks & also helps scars.
I massage daily but I don't take any supplements.
But when I massage I tense my boobs up as much as possible and rub them in circles 8 times clockwise & another 8 times counterclockwise, & continue on switching it up each time.
It's also good to sleep naked, especially at a young age don't wear bras to bed gotta give them space to grow.

Lil Shaawty said...

Yes It has helped tho I must add, they a very firm, perky & super soft!
I guy asked me If for surgery to enlarge them, I assured him they are all natural as he looked for scars.

Anonymous said...

Um, hey, i'm 14 almost 15 and i have a B cup i think.I want them to grow to C or even D cup, but i'm guessing C cup would do. I have a few questions and umm, sorry if they sound a bit dumb or if you answered them before.

1. Can i take...let's say, fenugreek capsules, saw palmetto tea and massage them with fenugreek or red clover?
2. Can i use a hot water bottle instead of using a heating pad?
Thank you in advance and sorry if i bothered you :D

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Yes, to both questions.

Unknown said...

Ok I'm 17 in in size A30 what can I do to improve my bra size

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I've written over forty articles on natural breast enlargement. Just click the "Articles" tab below the header.