Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Remarkable Johns Hopkins Magic Mushroom Research

A Johns Hopkins University study found long-term health benefits from taking the mushroom psilocybin, which, of course, is illegal.
In 2002, at a Johns Hopkins University laboratory, a business consultant named Dede Osborn took a psychedelic drug as part of a research project.

She felt like she was taking off. She saw colors. Then it felt like her heart was ripping open.

But she called the experience joyful as well as painful, and says that it has helped her to this day.

"I feel more centered in who I am and what I'm doing," said Osborn, now 66, of Providence, R.I. "I don't seem to have those self-doubts like I used to have. I feel much more grounded (and feel that) we are all connected."

Scientists reported Tuesday that when they surveyed volunteers 14 months after they took the drug, most said they were still feeling and behaving better because of the experience. Read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natural Remedies :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/medicine/general-discussion/t-mombu-recommends-natural-remedies-1674008.html#post6435916
Our score is : 9.0